SAACI Congress 2018
OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER OF THE SAACI 2018 ANNUAL CONGRESS
Raise Your Game
SAACI is focused on raising the bar in the business events industry across all member interactions and in DOING so, creating true, tangible value to our members and the greater industry in Southern Africa.
Registration is required prior to the congress. This must be done before 20 July 2018, when registration closes. All delegates must be fully paid up prior to the congress to gain access to the conference programme, networking sessions, awards evening and all the other great offerings lined up for this congress.
Late Registration fee (1 – 20 July):
Payment methods include:
Credit card payment on request
Welcome function on Sunday 29 July
Awards Dinner on Monday 30 July
Farewell Cocktail on Tuesday 31 July
Access to the exhibition / sponsor area
Participation in great new, fun and innovative activities
TERMS AND CONDITIONS / CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Payment is due 7 days from invoice
- Early Bird fees apply from 1 March to 30 April 2018
- Normal fees apply from 1 May to 30 June 2018
- Late fees apply from 1 to 20 July.
- Registration closes on 20 July 2018
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat on email@example.com and cancellation fees apply :
- Received 1 – 30 June 2018 – 50% cancellation.
- After 1 July, and No Shows – 100% cancellation.
- Refunds will be effected after the Congress, and only accommodation rebooked by other delegates will be refunded.
Please contact the congress secretariat should you wish to sponsor something that is outside of the sponsorship prospectus.
Entrepreneurship and SMME Development
Monday 30 July @ 14h00 – 15h30
Transfers & Accommodation
We recommend all delegates and participants of the SAACI Congress book into the hotel to avoid missing out on the many networking opportunities available.
- Single Occupancy – R1 450.00 per night bed and breakfast
- Twin Occupancy – R930.00 per person per night bed and breakfast
- Double Occupancy – R1 860.00 per couple per night bed and breakfast
All rates quoted on the hotel booking form are in South African Rands (ZAR), are per room per night, (sharing rate is per person) and includes breakfast and 15% VAT. The 1% TOMSA Levy is excluded and will be added to your final invoice on checkout.
Full payment is required to secure the hotel reservation. All incidentals are to be settled directly with the hotel upon departure.
- Airlines who fly in and out of Lanseria Airport
- All major car hire companies have an office at the Lanseria Airport:
OR Tambo International Airport is approximately 60 kilometres from Misty Hills. Unfortunately, there is no direct transfer between this airport and the venue.